At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy, and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
At Wunderman Thompson’s Prague office you’ll find skilled data analysts, creative people with unique ideas, as well as modern technology enthusiasts. There’s almost 400 of us in Prague, and in the office, you’ll meet both junior and senior colleagues from different parts of the world. We speak Czech and English, but sometimes you’ll also hear Spanish or Italian. Although we are the largest marketing agency in the Czech Republic and a bit of a corporate, an important part of our corporate culture is a friendly and informal atmosphere based on mutual trust and cooperation.
What you’ll do:
• Work with digital art directors, team leader, other designers, developers, QA testers and project managers on the design and functionality of digital assets
• Design, develop and build banners in HTML5 according to client briefs and brand guidelines
• Understand and gather requirements
• Create technical designs and document them
• Optimization of banners according to providers of advertising systems/servers
• Proceeding in compliance with the project schedule and prioritize work
• Respect and improving existing internal processes
• Performs other related duties as assigned (Filling attendance into Web Calendar, Participation in the compulsory and selected training and events, etc.)
What you’ll need:
• Extensive knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
• Experience with optimizing design for various bandwidth and platform requirements
• Basic knowledge of HTML5
Adobe After Effects, Adobe Animate, Illustrator, and InDesign skills are a plus
• Team-oriented experience highly desired
• Superb attention to detail
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Ability to assess problems and solve them with a strong sense of urgency
• Ability to handle aggressive deadlines and juggle multiple responsibilities
• Creative thinker
• Preferably with marketing experience
• English language skills on an intermediate level, the Czech language is a plus
experience working within the online and have a portfolio to reflect this experience is a plus
What reward will you get from us?
Everything considered a company standard nowadays, plus more! – competitive salary, 20 days of holiday + 5 “relax days”, work-from-home flexibility, notebook, meal vouchers.
On top of this, we offer:
• Informal and friendly environment
• Thanks to the professional system of internal education you will have potential to grow
• When you celebrate your birthday you can take a turn on our “Wheel of Fortune” and get a present from us, e.g. one day of the holiday.
• Refreshment in the office
• BIO breakfast each Wednesday
• Massages during the working hours for favoured price
• Celebrations and fun (barbecue on the roof, company parties and celebrations)
• We are a dog-friendly company
• Multisport card
Would you like to know more about daily agency life? Check out our blog (blog.wunderman.cz) and if you like us, send us your CV and few sentences about yourself.
Or, if you know someone who would be suitable for this position, let them know!