At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy, and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
At Wunderman Thompson’s Prague office you’ll find skilled data analysts, creative people with unique ideas, as well as modern technology enthusiasts. There’s almost 400 of us in Prague, and in the office, you’ll meet both junior and senior colleagues from different parts of the world. We speak Czech and English, but sometimes you’ll also hear Spanish or Italian. Although we are the largest marketing agency in the Czech Republic and a bit of a corporate, an important part of our corporate culture is a friendly and informal atmosphere based on mutual trust and cooperation.
Copywriter - German native speacker
Our Prague office is currently looking for a smart, talented, and conceptual copywriter to join the Wunderman Thompson team. In this role, you’ll be part of a cross-functional band of experts who know how to take a client brand to the next level while creating integrated, award-winning marketing campaigns.
- German native speaker + good knowledge of English.
- Strong conceptual ability.
- Ability to work across all mediums.
- Ability to present concepts both internally and to clients.
- A demonstrable passion for new technologies and emerging trends.
- Must be highly responsible, collaborative, and self-motivated.
- Must have a portfolio demonstrating the creativity required to present ideas, words, and visualizations that will intelligently represent clients’ needs.
What you’ll do:
- Interpret copywriting briefs to penetrate requirements.
- Draft compelling, clear copy for marketing materials with adherence to diverse brand voices.
- Work closely with design teams to create copy that complements visuals.
- Edit and proofread copy.
- Cooperate closely with markets to fulfill their needs and requirements regarding core messaging and target audience.
- Familiarize yourself with products, target audiences and client activities in the market.
- Comply with and improve existing internal processes.
- Update request/task statuses in the project/ticketing tool on a regular basis.
What we offer:
You’ll receive everything considered a company standard nowadays – competitive salary, 25 days of holiday + 4 “sick days”, work-from-home flexibility, notebook, meal vouchers (100 CZK per day), plus more!
On top of this, we offer:
- Flexible working hours.
- Informal and friendly environment.
- Professional education and potential to grow.
- When you celebrate your birthday, you can take a turn on our “Wheel of Fortune” and get a present from us, e.g. one day of the holiday.
- Celebrations and fun.
- We are a dog-friendly company.
- Multisport card.
If you like us, send us your CV (or a link to your LinkedIn profile) and a few sentences about yourself. Or, if you know someone who would be suitable for this position, let them know!