At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy, and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
At Wunderman Thompson’s Prague office you’ll find skilled data analysts, creative people with unique ideas, as well as modern technology enthusiasts. There’s almost 400 of us in Prague, and in the office, you’ll meet both junior and senior colleagues from different parts of the world. We speak Czech and English, but sometimes you’ll also hear Spanish or Italian. Although we are the largest marketing agency in the Czech Republic and a bit of a corporate, an important part of our corporate culture is a friendly and informal atmosphere based on mutual trust and cooperation.
Technology Solution Architect (CRM/Salesforce)
As the Technology Solution Architect (CRM/Salesforce), you will be one of the hands-on architects who work with our clients to design and deliver systems for complex custom projects or services.
You’ll have your mind on the latest technologies, and building and integrating applications that transcend today’s digital world and enable us to grow our clients’ businesses.
What you’ll do:
Construct total solution proposals with high-level functional and technical requirements, data and security blueprints, resources, and timeline planning during the pre-sales stage by closely cooperating with sales leads and senior stakeholders.
Design and deliver complex solutions encompassing a rich variety of technologies to provide innovative solutions to address clients’ needs.
Work with internal and external stakeholders, client executives, partners, external vendors, and project members to manage and deliver successful solutions during the implementation stage.
Participate in or drive deep architectural discussions to build trust and rapport with clients during the implementation stage.
Maintain a proactivity to keep abreast of new technologies and to promote the adoption of new initiatives on the client side or internally.
Be a trusted technical advisor to clients and project members to solve complex technical challenges, and establish credibility & build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within the internal and/or client organization.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in designing and implementing large scale distributed applications (i.e. several thousand man-days).
- Successful, proven track record designing solutions with extensive knowledge in CRM activities and integrations with related systems.
- Solid experience working with clients across cloud transformation projects, with a focus on at least two of the major Salesforce platforms (Sales Cloud / Service Cloud / Marketing Cloud / Commerce Cloud).
- Good knowledge of Data Stack, ways of working with Data Storages, integrations, synchronizing and data transformations.
- Experience with common integration patterns used between legacy systems to integrate with Salesforce platform.
- Experience in holistic solutions with a 360-degree customer view, personalized service & marketing would be advantageous.
- Systems design experience, with the ability to architect or explain complex system interactions including data flows, common interfaces, APIs and other methods.
- Broad system design and architecture skills with the ability to architect or explain complex systems interactions including data flows, common interfaces, APIs and infrastructure.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and learn new technologies, and be passionate about new trends.
- Excellent leadership, stakeholder management and communication skills to speak and present in front of senior executives (leadership is of lower priority).
- Fluency in English.
What reward will you get from us?
You’ll receive everything considered a company standard nowadays – a competitive salary, 20 days of holiday + 5 relax days, 4 sick days, meal vouchers, home office, and flexible working hours.
On top of this, we offer:
- An informal and friendly environment.
- A professional internal education system for your potential to grow.
- Birthday gift. When you celebrate your birthday, you can take a turn on our “Wheel of Fortune” and get a present from us, e.g. one day of the holiday.
- Refreshment in the office (coffee, tea, fruit . . . ).
- Massages during working hours for an exclusive, reduced price.
Celebrations and fun (barbecue on the roof, company parties, and celebrations).
- We are a dog-friendly company.
- Multisport card.
Would you like to know more about daily agency life and other benefits? Check out our local blog, FB and LinkedIn profile, and if you like us, send us your CV (or a link to your LinkedIn profile) and few sentences about yourself.
Or, if you know someone who would be suitable for this position, let them know!